While investigating a fatal shooting at a Seattle high school, Frank Black, Emma Hollis and Special Agent Barry Baldwin learn of a survivalist group that fear the predicted Y2K computer meltdown as they believe it will precede a devastating apocalypse.
| We are not who we are!|
This episode article is missing a summary.
- Robert Wisden (Chris Carmody) previously played Robert Patrick Modell in The X-Files episodes "Pusher" and "Kitsunegari" and Gordon Roberts in the Millennium episode "Monster".
- Laurie Murdoch (Jock Hauser) previously played Lydon in The X-Files episode "Template:Preview/musings", Father Schulz in the Millennium episode "Kingdom Come" and Coroner in "Schizogeny".
- Andrew Johnston (Principal Kalmer) previously played Lt. Colonel Robert Budahas in The X-Files episode "Template:Preview/deepthroatep", Special Agent Barrett Weiss in "Colony", "End Game", Coroner John Tasini in the Millennium episode "Weeds" and Medical Examiner in "Demons".
- Peter Outerbridge as Special Agent Barry Baldwin
- Stephen E. Miller as Assistant Director Andy McClaren
- Robert Wisden as Chris Carmody
- Stephen James Lang as Detective Bob Giebelhouse
- Eric Keenleyside as Gary King
- Laurie Murdoch as Jock Hauser
- Andrew Johnston as Principal Kalmer
- Michelle Skalnik as Kathy McNew
- Hilary Strang as Mrs. Carmody
- Jeremy Guilbaut as Brant Carmody
- Sasha McLean as Tammy Meador
- Keith Martin Gordey as Software Engineer