|Seven and One||Credits||Gallery||Transcript|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Frank receives a series of Polaroid photographs showing his face as he drowns, and is forced to confront painful childhood memories while high-ranking members of the FBI become concerned for his sanity.
Summary[edit | edit source]
|We are not who we are!|
This episode article is missing a summary.
Background Information[edit | edit source]
Cast and Characters[edit | edit source]
- Norman Armour (Father Yahger) previously played ER Doctor in The X-Files episode "Sanguinarium", Medical Examiner Geller in the Millennium episode "Covenant", Coroner in The X-Files episode "Synchrony" and Suited Man in the Millennium episode "The Beginning & the End".
- Judith McDowell (Therapist) previously played Dr. Luane Chase in the Millennium episode "The Innocents".
- Brad Loree (Suited Man) previously played Fireman in The X-Files episode "3" and Security Guard in "Leonard Betts".
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Dean Norris as Del Boxer
- Stephen E. Miller as Assistant Director Andy McClaren
- Ken Pogue as Tom Miller
- Maxine Miller as Justine Miller
- Bob Wilde as Mabius
- Norman Armour as Father Yahger
- Judith McDowell as Therapist
- Brad Loree as Suited Man
- Andrew Francis as Frank's brother
- A.J. Adamson as Young Frank Black
- Mike Dopud as Clerk
- Conor Topley as Older Kid
References[edit | edit source]
SEMICOLON-SEPARATED LIST OF ITEMS/LOCATIONS REFERENCED IN EPISODE (BUT NOT LINKED TO IF ALREADY LINKED IN SUMMARY OR GUEST STARS SECTIONS)