While Frank and Emma attempt to locate a young woman who has escaped from a mental institution, Emma discovers that the case may somehow be related to her ailing father, who seems to be losing his mind.
| We are not who we are!|
This episode article is missing a summary.
Cast and Characters
- Tracy Middendorf (Cass Doyle) previously played Gracie O'Connor in The X-Files episode "Signs and Wonders".
- Kevin McNulty (Dr. Christopher Davey) previously played Special Agent Brian Fuller in The X-Files episode "Squeeze" and "Apocrypha" and Dr. Christopher Davey in "Soft Light".
- Lesley Ewen (Dr. Heath) previously played Receptionist in The X-Files episode "Pilot", Agent #1 in "Gender Bender", Carina Maywald in "Revelations" and Renee Davenport in "Unrequited".
- Alf Humphreys (Sheriff Randall) previously played 2nd Controller in The X-Files episode "Space", Dr. Mark Pomerantz in "The Blessing Way", Damon Rummer in the Millennium episode "Powers, Principalities, Thrones and Dominions" and Michael Asekoff in "Detour".
- Kurt Evans (Clerk) previously played Todd in The X-Files episode "Kitsunegari" and Deputy Jack in the Millennium episode "19:19".
- Shawna Delgaty (Young Cass Doyle) previously played Julie Jarret the Millennium episode "Through a Glass Darkly".
- Peter Outerbridge as Special Agent Barry Baldwin
- Tracy Middendorf as Cass Doyle
- Peter Simmons as Joe Doherty
- Kevin McNulty as Dr. Arnett
- John Beasley as James Hollis
SEMICOLON-SEPARATED LIST OF ITEMS/LOCATIONS REFERENCED IN EPISODE (BUT NOT LINKED TO IF ALREADY LINKED IN SUMMARY OR GUEST STARS SECTIONS)