1992 is a year in the 20th century.
Events[edit | edit source]
- October 12: NASA initiates the high-resolution microwave survey at the Arecibo Ionospheric Observatory in Arecibo, Puerto Rico. (TXF: "Little Green Men")
- Cecil L'Ively sets fire to Windsor Castle in the United Kingdom. The authorities are unable to catch the culprit. (TXF: "Fire")
- Alfred Fellig sends a renewal form to the New York City Police Department in order to retain his position as a crime scene photographer. (TXF: "Tithonus")
- Trevor Rawls is born to June Gurwitch. The father, Pinker Rawls, is already in prison for robbery and doesn't know about his son. June is unable to pay her hospital bills and begins to lien them. (TXF: "Trevor")
- Stuart Mimms checks himself out of the Dakota County Psychiatric Facility and disappears. (TXF: "Release")
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the year provided for the Pilot onscreen, the end of Season 4, opening of Season 5, Season 9 and Season 10, as well as other evidence strongly suggests a 1993 start date to when Mulder and Scully first meet. Since Mulder and Scully act and behave as if they're new partners, the timeline indicates the 1992 date is incorrect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.